Thursday, August 13, 2009

Nothing to worry about??

I had nothing to worry about yesterday because I went to the beach with a dear friend of mine who always takes care of the planning so I have nothing to do there but read magazines and books and go swimming....

Well, at least that's what I wish would happen...

The beach part did not involve any worry at all. It was glorious. Warm sun, perfect water temperature, a good book and lots of people (as people watching is essential at the beach!) made for the most wonderful beach day of the summer so far.

And the worrying didn't really start until we were making plans to go home. I was meeting up with my family in the evening and I thought we had made plans....but apparently I was the only one who knew the plans even though they had been discussed two days before.

What time are we meeting? Where are we going? Is B. coming? Did anyone call him?? Is H. coming?? He may have other plans?? Doesn't he think this is important?? What if we don't get in?? How long do we have to stand in line?? Do they have air-conditioning?? Why are there so many mosquitoes?? What if there is a thunderstorm while we are out here waiting?? Do they take debit??

It turns out that I shouldn't have worried and me biting H's head off before we left, was unnecessary and mean....Everything worked out fine and he deserves an apology...as usual:)